Well I have had a fantastic week, and have some great diys to share with you later in the week. So this post is going to be a book reveiw and Im so sorry that I havent posted recently how ever please do follow my blog so you will know when I put a post up!
Blog post 01
We
are going to kick off the week with a
book report. The book in question one of my personal faverites Tommorrow when the war began. By the
fantabulous john marsden. If you love a
bit of action and romance this book is for you a real page turner. About
a group of teens who get thrown into the most unlikely of situtions a war. With
no experience in any type of war and
armed with nothing but things gathered from houses and practical inguenity they
set out to defend their country. BEWARE this is a book once you start you cant
stop.
Bundle
of love xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment